Opus Tools Pty Ltd (ABN: 97 630 416 769) trading as Pett’d, is an Australian based company whose mission is to help pet parents enhance the health and wellness of their pets. We are committed to providing the best product and service to our customers and this is reflected in our Return Policy.
Our Return Policy applies to all purchases made online at http://www.pettd.com.au
Our Return Policy does not exclude or replace your rights given under the Australian Consumer Law and regulations.
If you don’t like the product
1. In the unlikely event that you are not completely satisfied with the Petaum Dryer Brush please ensure the following:
Return the product in the original packaging including all brush heads
The product is free from damage and in excellent condition
E-mail Pett’d at email@example.com requesting a return within the 30-day period which commences from the day you receive the items, quoting your name and invoice number
If all the above conditions are met pett’d will refund fully the cost of the product less the delivery charge, within 7 days of receiving and inspecting the returned product to ensure these conditions are met.
Change of Addresses must be submitted within 2 hours of ordering with the subject ‘CHANGE OF ADDRESS’ to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. pett’d, at its absolute discretion, reserves the right not to offer an exchange or refund for change of mind.
Consumer guarantees and warranty
3. A 12 month warranty is available from the date of purchase, for performance and functional defects that occur during normal use of the product. If you believe an item is faulty, you may have rights to a remedy under the Australian Consumer Law.
4. If there is a major failure with an item, you may choose a refund or exchange. If the failure is minor, we will replace the relevant item within a reasonable time.
5. Pett’d will require satisfactory proof of purchase before providing a remedy under the Australian Consumer Law. A photo must be provided to the Pett’d team supporting the claim.
6. Refunds will be given using your original payment method
7. If the order was returned due to an incorrect address or the package was unclaimed, Pett’d has the right to charge for the product to be re-shipped.
Gift or bonus with purchase and bundled items
8. Where merchandise is purchased with a gift or bonus, the gift or bonus must also be returned (unless otherwise stated). If you are unable to return the gift or bonus, or it is not in saleable condition, the value of any available refund will be reduced by the value of the gift or bonus.
9. In the instance of bundle offers, all items within the bundle must also be returned or the value of the unreturned items will be deducted from any available refund.
Privacy when making a return
12. Pett’d is committed to protecting your privacy.
13. Information collected when returning merchandise will be securely stored for a reasonable period of time. It may be used for fraud protection activities and for the purpose of Pett’d research and analysis. It may be disclosed to state and territory departments upon request, as required by law.
14. If products are on sale they will not be refunded.
If you wish to make a return or claim warranty for your product, under our Return Policy please contact email@example.com